Financial Advisor Role at Foster Wealth.
We are looking for experienced and qualified financial advisors to join our dynamic wealth management team.
We are looking for advisors who have an existing client base but are looking for a more suitable environment for themselves. We are also looking for advisors enthusiastic about expanding their client base by having the right infrastructure to support them.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor at Foster Private Clients?
- Deliver personalised investment and financial planning solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
- Develop and deepen client relationships.
- Build and manage a sustainable client base for your and the company’s benefit.
What traits and competencies should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
- A track record of professional success.
- Willing to embrace the strong Foster values of honesty, integrity, and loyalty to clients.
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term client relationships.
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earnings potential.
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality.
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients and performing other necessary functions.
What can a Foster Private Clients Financial Advisor expect?
- Industry-leading support to help you succeed in your new role.
- Financial support while transferring your existing clients.
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities.
- The ability to provide strategic and personalised insight for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity.
- The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance your personal life and work life.
What are the preferred qualifications for the Financial Advisor role?
- University degree, industry related diploma or good experience. CFP an advantage.
- FAIS compliant in terms minimum qualifications, RE exams and a registered representative.
- Ability to put the client first.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident and resilient personality.
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice.
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level.
In the role of Financial Advisor at Foster Private Clients we’ll support you with resources and training to help you perform at your best from day one. Discover the fulfillment of truly driving your own career in a company that respects your independence and ambition.